Barcelona is undoubtedly Spain’s most lively and diverse city. And when it comes to starting a business, this location is the best among the bests for its growing educated population, beautiful weather, location and much more. More now, regarding the new Startup Law in Spain, from which you can have all the details in our blog.
So, you should definitely relocate to Barcelona and raise the bar for your company. And this guide will help you in this regard. This article will discuss what you need to know before relocating to the city.
Why Should You Consider Living in Barcelona?
The reasons for moving to Barcelona, Spain, are countless. Life in Barcelona is filled with activities and is lovely, intriguing, fascinating, and charming. Furthermore, you also get access to delicious food and beverages, a high standard of living, and stunning natural surroundings. And there are many economic benefits as well.
The following are a few of the primary reasons why you should consider Barcelona relocation for your company:
- Talent Pool: Barcelona is home to a highly skilled and educated workforce, with many young professionals. This makes it an attractive location for companies looking to hire talented employees or take the next step in the international expansion strategy of the company.
- Business Ecosystem: Barcelona has a thriving business ecosystem, especially in the tech sector, with a large number of startup incubators and accelerators, as well as a strong network of investors. This makes it a great place to start and grow a business.
- Never-ending Nightlife & Dining Options: Barcelona, one of the world’s most entertaining cities, offers a virtually limitless variety of dining, drinking, and entertainment options.
- Fantastic Weather: Barcelona never gets particularly cold and it rarely rains Even in wintertime, temperatures rarely drop below 9°C. So, if you enjoy avoiding cold weather, you’ll enjoy the location.
5 Things to Know Before Relocating to Barcelona
Before moving to Barcelona, it is necessary to have an idea of how it is to live in this city. So, let’s go over a few essential things to know before moving to Barcelona Spain:
Barcelona’s grid-like layout, such as in the vast Example area, makes it simple to get around. You can use various transportation options, including buses, trolleys, etc. Moreover, the area’s bike-sharing program, Bicing, is reasonably priced and simple to use.
- Their First Language is Catalan!
When you begin interacting with the people, you’ll notice that they’ll automatically revert to Catalan, their native tongue. However, the good news is you won’t have any trouble learning Catalan if you’ve studied Spanish or French.
If you plan to stay more than three months, you’ll require an NIE. Creating a bank account, signing a work contract, buying a car, and other things are necessary. However, getting NIE in Barcelona may be a bother.
You will also require further documentation to access the public healthcare system. Not only that, many paper works are must for relocating your company to the city. So, doing a little study beforehand will pay you big time! However, you may contact a reputed Barcelona relocation company to stay stress-free.
- Relocation Services Barcelona
Apartments and homes in Barcelona sell out quickly due to the city’s intense competition in the real estate market. Furthermore, if you don’t speak Catalan or Spanish, you could only be able to work with foreign estate firms.
However, you’ll save money and time by hiring one of the relocation companies in Barcelona. It is because you won’t have to reside in hotels or other short-term housing for as long. Before your visit, everything will be set up for you, minimizing the hassle of relocating.
Ask anyone, “How is life in Barcelona?” They will answer, “Fun!” So, if you are planning to relocate to Barcelona, it is not the wrong choice. However, the best advice is to hire a good relocation company to take the hassles for you. Eres Relocation provides specialized solutions for each company’s unique demands in terms of worldwide mobility.